BT stands for British Telecommunications. Being a communication, mails are basically available. Mails are important for sending long messages with files attached. BT email login steps are easy and they are as follows:
For BT Email Login Steps are as follows:
- First you need to open your web browser of your PC. There you need to open your google.com. In google, you need to search for BT mail. There you will find many results with links. You will probably find the main link in first result.
- Or you may click on the given link for direct entry to the BT email login page –https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform?s_cid=con_FURL_email.
- In that page, you will see white screen with a box. The box is fill up form for login. You need to enter your email address (email@example.com) or BT ID first. After that, you need to enter your password.
- After you enter your email address or BT ID and password, you need to click on “Sign In” button.
- If it’s turn on, then you will always be signed in when you forgot to sign out before leaving last time. Or if it’s off, then you will automatically signed out even if you forgot signing out before leaving last time.
If you get problem signing in, you can reset your account to have new password. To reset your BT email login password, you need to follow these simple steps:
- In the same login page, you will see “Forgotten password?” below the “Password” blank, where “password” text is colored in blue. Which is internal link. Or you can click on the given link to enter the reset page directly:https://www.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotPassword.
- In the then reset page, you will see many text, but you will see a blank space on the middle page where you need to enter your BT ID or Email address. After you enter your email address or BT ID, you need on click on Next button.
- After that the next step, you will get a text where you will be notified that, a link has been sent to your email address. After that you need to check your email and search for the link and need to click on that link.
- In the mail sent to your email address with link, you need to click on “Reset your password here”. After that you will open a page and there, you will get to enter a new password. You need to enter your password twice. Second time you enter will be for confirmation.
After that you can continue with your new password. You can sign in to any device with new password. Before leaving, you need to remember to sign out if you are using non personal device.