Yahoo! Mail is an email service launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another for businesses. By December 2011, Yahoo! Mail had 281 million users, making it the third largest web-based email service in the world. Since 2015 its webmail client also supports managing non-Yahoo e-mail accounts. Today, we will guide you on How To Check Your Yahoo Mail. Enjoy!
You can only check your yahoo mail if you already have a Yahoo mail account. Once you have your Yahoo Mail account, all you need to do is follow few simple steps to check your Yahoo mail.
Steps to how to check your Yahoo Mail:
- Click the Mail icon in the top-right corner of the Yahoo homepage.
- Sign in using your Yahoo Mail username and associated password.
- Click Inbox on the main menu along the left of the screen to load your inbox.
These are the steps to check your Yahoo mail.
But there are also other options which you need to know while checking the yahoo mail.
[ Further Reading ] How To Compose and Send Email From Yahoo Mail
Spam messages on Yahoo:
Sometime when you check your mail, you might not find your mail in the inbox. Sometimes your mail has been moved to spam. Some of the reasons why they have been moved to the spam can be:
- You didn’t get express permission to Email.
- Your IP address was used for spam.
- You have low Mailbox usage.
- You used spam trigger words, etc.
Trash Yahoo Mail:
In this section, the deleted messages from Inbox are stored. The messages in the trash are automatically deleted within 60 days. In case you don’t need the messages, you can delete them permanently.