Buckeye express email is generally known as Buckeye Mail. This online mailing service is provided by Buckeye Broadband which is a telecommunication company. This email service is free to use and anyone can use this.
To login to Buckeye Express eMail, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you will need to open your browser and also open a search engine. You can open any search engine that is familiar to you like Google which is most popular search engine. In search engine, you can search for the Buckeye mail / BUckeye Express Email.
- You will get numerous results in it and from which you need to open the genuine link. As you open the Buckeye mail login page, you will see some blank spaces that need to be filled by you.
- You will need to fill the first and second blank with your email address (email@example.com) and login password respectively. As you fill the both blanks, you will need to tick on the small box that denotes “Shared Computer”.
- If you tick on the “Stay signed in” option then your account will not be signed out automatically and it is bad if your PC is shared one. After that you need to click on the “Login” button and you will be signed in.
In case, you can’t sign in your account because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account form the recovery page.
You can follow these following steps to reset your password of Buckeye Express Email:
- From the login page, you will see the “Forgot your password?: Click here to retrieve password” text above the sign in blanks. The texts in blue color is what you need to click to open the recovery page.
- Then a login page will open where you need to login your Buckeye Broadband account. You will get the blank space where you need to enter your email address with a full format. For e.g.: username@ buckeye-express.com.
- After that you need to logon you can follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password. You will have long process to do that so it is better follow on-screen instruction.
- And after all, you need to save the changes by clicking on the “Confirm” or “Save” or “Continue” button. Then at last step, you will be getting the success message and you can then continue signing in with your new password.
You shall remember the new password for the next logins and you also need to sign out form every device you have ever logged in.