NetZero is an Internet service provider having the service of like mailing and other as well. Many people use mailing service to mail others and receive mails. You can sign up an account and then later use that account by signing in via NetZero email login page. If you have the NetZero account or if you forgot your login password, you can follow the “NetZero Email Login And Reset” steps mentioned below:
For NetZero Email login and Reset procedure, you need to login to your account first. So the login steps are:
- First go to the browser of your PC and open any search engine that is familiar to you. The most popular search engine i.e. Google, can be opened with the help of this https://www.google.com/ link. In google, you can search for the NetZero webmail.
- There you will find various results with link the genuine link can be followed by the first result in Google. You can also follow this https://webmail.netzero.net/cgi-bin/login.cgi?login_type=mrich link to open the NetZero email login page directly.
- In the NetZero email login page, you will get some blank space, text and buttons. There you need to enter your Username in the first field and Password in the second blank. You should type it very carefully.
- After that, you just need to click on the “Login” button and after that you will be signed in and you can use the account.
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box if you want to save your NetZero email login details in your device.
In case, you forgot your NetZero account login password and need to reset then you can follow these steps:
- From the NetZero email login page, you will see a blue color text “Forgot your ID or password?” exactly below the login button. You can click that text to open the recovery page. If you couldn’t find the text then you can follow thishttps://account.netzero.net/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do link.
- This link will also open the same recovery page. In that page, you will get some blank spaces, there you need to enter your Member ID in the first blank and ZIP/Postal Code in the second blank respectively. You can leave the second blank empty if you had never provided your ZIP/Postal Code.
- Then after that, you need to click on the “Next” button at bottom right side of the page. This will take you to next steps. In next step, you need to verify that you are the owner of the account. After verification you will be taken to the password entering page.
- In that page, you can enter a new password. You should chose a strong password. You will need to enter your password twice for verification and confirmation. The password in both blanks should be matching.
- After that you need to save the changes and you will be able to login with your new password. And you need to remember the new password as well.
You also need to sign out of the device after finish using your account or lending to someone else. So this way you can go for “NetZero Email Login And Reset” procedure.