Northumbria email is the online mailing service of Northumbria University which is provided to the members if that university. Members like: staffs and students. So, in here, you can either sign in your account as staff or student.
To login to Northumbria email, then you can follow these steps:
- First open the browser of your computer. There you can open any search engine. You can open Google because it is the most popular search engine. In google you can search for the Northumbria email.
- There you can find numerous results with link from which you need to open the genuine one. As you open the Northumbria email login page, you will see the login tab in the right side of the page.
- You can login two types of email account here: Northumbria University’s staff and student. The login page is same.Only the features as you open your account will be different.
- In the login tab, you will see two blanks where you need to enter your Northumbria Username in the first blank. Then, you need to fill the second blank as well with the respective login Password. Then as you fill the both blanks, you need to click on the “Sign in” button.
This will make you sign in to your email account and in case you can’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account. To reset password and recover account, you cannot do it by your own but you should need to contact the IT Helpline which will be resetting your password.
To contact with IT Helpline, you can see these following details:
- Phone : 0191 227 4242
- Free phone : 0800 923 4242
- Text : +44 7781 482 786
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat : https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/helpline-chat
- Online : http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/knowhow
So, you can take any of these mentioned Contact details to contact the IT Helpline and start getting your password reset to recover your Northumbria email account and re-access your account.