Optus Webmail is the free email service provided by the Optus Company which gives telecommunication services. You can create a free account on Optus webmail and later sign in to use the same account and mail others.
To sign in your Optus webmail form your computer browser then you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to open the search engine like Google to search for the link of the login page of Optus webmail. You will get numerous results in the search engine where you need to find the genuine results.
- As you open the Optus webmail login page, you will get to blanks in the screen. The two blanks is what you need to fill for getting sign in. In the first blank, you need to fill with your username or email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Then you will need to fill the second blank with your password respectively. After filling both blanks, you need to click on the “Login” button. This will make you sign in and you can use it. While login, you can choose two types of security: Standard and Secure.
If you think you forgot your password and actually cannot sign in your account then. It is better to reset your password and recover your account. For that you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you will not see any text. So, you will need to search for the link in the search engine like the login link. You will get numerous results from which you need to open the genuine one.
- In the recovery page, you need to enter your email address in the respective blank. After you enter the email address, you need to prove that the account is yours. You can follow the on-screen instruction for that.
- So, it is better to follow the on-screen instruction to reach the reset page.In the reset page, you need to create a strong new password. You will need to re-enter the new password in the second blank as well.
- This will be for the verification and confirmation. And the password in the both blank should be same to continue forward.After save you need to re-login with your new password and remember the new password for the next login.
You also need to remember to sign out of the device when finish using account or lending the device to someone else.