Telkom webmail is the online mailing service provided by the Telkom Telecommunication Company. Here you can get other services related to communication as well. Being a webmail, you can sign up an account and later use it to mail others and receive mails from others.
To login to Telkom webmail through your computer, you can follow these steps:
- First, you need to search for the login link so, you need to open a search engine like Google in your browser. In the search engine, you can directly search for the Telkom webmail login where you will get numerous results with link. And from those results, you need to open the genuine result.
- As you open the Telkom webmail login page, you will see a login tab with two blanks. Fill the both respective blank. You will need to fill the first blank with your Username.
- Then you will need to enter your password in the second blank. As you fill the blank with respective data, you need to click on the “Login” button. After that you will be logged in.
In case, you didn’t get logged in to Telkom Webmail then you might be somewhere wrong. Check these steps for where you are wrong:
- Incorrect Password:
If you have incorrectly typed your password then you will not be signed in. So, you need to type your password correctly and recheck it before clicking on the “Login” button. If you think you have typed it correctly then you might type in the capital letters. For that check for the “Caps Lock” option form the keyboard.
- Incorrect email address:
The same thing can happen with your email address also. If you incorrectly typed your email address will make you not sign in. you need to check it carefully while you type your email address. The same thing with Caps Lock key may happen here also.
- Internet connection:
If you think everything is right and you are not being able to sign in then it might be the internet problem. Your internet speed might be too slow to load up your account or you just don’ have an internet connection in your device. This is the very normal that people go through with. Check for it.
- Forgot password:
In case you have forgotten your account totally then you need to reset it. Remedies will not work here.
Check the following steps to reset your password of Telkom Webmail Account:
- You will not see any text in the login screen that will take you the recovery page. So, you shall, search for the recovery page link in your search engine. You will get numerous results in search engine from which you need to open the genuine link.
- As you reach the recovery page, you need to enter your Telecom Internet username or email address or circuit number in the given blank. Then you can click on the “Submit” button. After that you will need to follow the on-screen instructions.
- After all the process, you will be in that page where you can create a new password. There you will need to enter the same password twice for the confirmation and verification. After all, you need to save and continue to login.
You will be successful and you need to remember the new password for the next logins and also need to sign out form the device in every login.