Yahoo Mail UK is the specific site for the Yahoo UK. Yahoo has its own branch in UK so, they can login to their site to surf UK based Mails and News and as well as other things. And, if you have your Yahoo Mail UK account and forgot the password, you can follow the “Yahoo Mail UK Login And Reset” procedures mentioned here to login and recover back your account.
For Yahoo Mail UK Login And Reset procedures, you have to login your account first. Yahoo Mail UK Login Steps are:
- First you need to open your PC’s browser. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you or you can open google which most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link. In google, you can search for the Yahoo UK.
- There you will get numerous results with link which can make you confuse. So, you can go with this link https://uk.yahoo.com/ to open the Yahoo UK home page. There you will see many service of Yahoo UK. You will see a tab “Mail” with icon in the left and right corner both.
- You can click on that or go with this link https://login.yahoo.com/?.src=ym&.intl=uk. There in the Yahoo Mail UK login page, you will get a tab in the right side with one blank space. There you need to enter your email address respectively and click on the next button or enter from the key board.
- In the next step, you will get another blank where you need to enter your password respectively. After entering password, you need to click on “Sign in” button.
- Now if both your username and password matches, the Yahoo mail UK login process will be complete. After you sign in you can use your yahoo mail service.
If you forgot your Yahoo mail UK login password, reset your password, the steps for this are:
- From the login page, where you can enter your password, there you will get a text “I forgot my password” below the sign in button. You can click on that text to open the reset page. In that page, a tab where you will see a way that they choose for you in default and that is sending text to your mobile phone number.
- You can accept as well as decline if you don’t have access to that phone number. If you accept, a text with account key will be sent to your phone number and you need to use it to the process of resetting. If you decline the way, then another way is sending link to a recovery mail.
- If you chose phone, Yahoo will send you Account key. Enter the account key and then you can directly go to your inbox or choose to change your password.
- If you do not have access to the phone, you can choose recovery email. You will get a reset link on your recovery email. The same Account Key will be sent to your recovery mail. By choosing any way, you will get an Account Key which should be wrote in the process.
- After writing the received Account key in the field, you need to continue to next step, where you can reset your password. You can choose a strong password and should remember by you but can’t guess by others. You will need to enter your password twice for the verification.
After all, you need to save the changes and login to your account by new password which is used for later sign in process as well and you should remember the new password. You also need to remember to sign out before leaving the device after finish using it. So, these are the Yahoo Mail UK Login And Reset steps. Following these procedure, you can recover back your account and login to it.