Zimbra webmail is the email service of the Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS). It can be said as web client. You can sign up for the Zimbra webmail for the email service to send and receive webmail. Also, you can do Zimbra mail login to enjoy its full features.
Zimbra mail login is an easy task. To sign in to Zimbra mail from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
- 1. First you need to open your browser of your PC, then open google in it or any other search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- 2. In google, you can search for the Zimbra mail or Zimbra mail login where you will get numerous results with link. You can be confuse with those result. It is better to choose the first result from google or to make it much easier, you can follow this https://webmail.sas.rutgers.edu/ link to open the login page directly.
- 3. In that page, you will get some blank space and texts. There you need to enter your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. After that you will get a small box where you can tick or un-tick. If you are un-tick then you will be signed out automatically when you forgot to sign out at last session.
- 4. If you are ticked then you will always signed in if you forgot to sign out in every last session. So, I recommend you to un-tick the box and head towards the “Sign in” button. You need to click on that button in order to login.
- 5. You will also get the Version option, where you can select the view. You can choose it default because it will show the normal view. Other options are Advance, Standard (HTML) and Mobile.
After that, you will be sign in and use your account. You need to remember to sign out after finish using your account or lending it to someone else.