Yahoo Mail Proxy Login Steps | Yahoo Mail Proxy Signin Steps
Proxy is a server in an internet. It works like an application or even called as a software. These software are often used by those internet surfers who needs to download or run some sites that are not available in particular area. It helps to hide the original IP address and makes you surf through that particular site that isn’t available in particular area. Proxy can be used in Yahoo mail as well. Yahoo Mail Proxy Login steps are simple and its quick. Below are the steps we have provided for you.
To use Yahoo mail through a Proxy site, you can follow some few steps. The Yahoo Mail Proxy login steps are:
- So, first you need to open the browser of your computer and a search engine in it. Search engine like Google will be best. In search engine, you need to search for the Proxy server.
- You will get numerous proxy site but if you are using Google then you can use the first result. Or simply use the My-Proxy site as you follow these following step.
- In the My-proxy site, you will see two blanks. In first blank, you need to enter the URL of the Yahoo mail login page and that is https://login.yahoo.com/. The second blank is the options that you can choose.
- You can choose either Random IP, US3 Missouri, US2 California, UK1 London or UK2 London. As you choose one option, you need to click on the “Surf!” button.
- This will directly open the Yahoo mail login page with Proxy server. You will need to login your account in a normal way but your IP address will be changed.
- First, you need to enter your email address respectively and click on the next button or press “Enter” key from the keyboard. In the next page, you will get another blank where you need to fill it with your login password respectively. After entering password, you need to click on “Sign in” button or simply press “Enter” key from the keyboard.
This login process will make you easy to use your account from a particular place where the site isn’t available.