ANU Email Login And Reset Steps | ANU Email Forgot Password
ANU stands for Australian National University and the ANU email is the mailing services provided for the ANU student, teachers and staffs. This account can be used along with Microsoft Offices 365 and OneDrive online storage. Not only mailing but also you get other services that you can use. And, if you have your ANU Email account and forgot the password, you can follow the “ANU Email Login And Reset” procedures mentioned here to login and recover back your account.
For ANU Email Login And Reset procedures, you have to login your account first. To sign in to ANU email, you can follow these steps:
- First open the browser of your computer. There you can open any search engine. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. In google you can search for the ANU email.
- There you can find numerous results with link from which you need to open the genuine one. As you open the ANU email login page, you will see a picture in the left side and the login tab in the right side.
- In the login tab, you will see two blanks where you need to enter your username or email address in the first blank.You can use the HORUS or ISIS or Wattle username as well.
- As you fill the first blank, you need to fill the second blank as well with the respective Password.Then as you fill the both blanks, you need to click on the “Sign in” button.
Yah, this will make you login your account.If you got problem in not get signing in because you forgot your password then you can reset your password to recover your account.
For reset the password, you can follow these steps:
- In the same login page, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will able to see the “If you have forgotten your password, or your password has expired, you can reset your password via Identity here”text which has the “here” word as highlighted in blue color.
- You can click on that word because it will make you open the recovery page.In the recovery page, you will need to enter your User Login ID in the given blank to identify yourself.
- As you enter your ID in the respective blank, you need to click on the “Next” button in the top right corner. After that in next step, you need to answer some challenging question for the security.For that you can follow on-screen instruction.
- Then again after that, you need to click on the “Next” button and then the last page and step where you need to enter a new password. You shall choose a strong new password that can’t be forgotten easily. You might need to re-type the same new password in the next blank with in the same page for the confirmation.
- So, after typing twice, you need to continue and save the process. Then continue to logging in with then new password and you will be successful.
Then you need to remember the new password for the next logins and you need to sign out also in every logins. So, these are the ANU Email Login And Reset steps. Following these procedure, you can recover back your account and login to it.