Blueyonder webmail is an online mailing site provided by the Telewest Company where it provides other network related service as well. But now, Telewest Company works under Virgin Media which is also a company and gives similar services. This is what happens when it gets combined. If you search for the Blueyonder webmail, you will get the results for Virgin Media Webmail because of the reason mentioned above. Blueyonder email login becomes easy with following steps:
For Blueyonder Email login from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
- In the beginning, you need to open your computer browser to open the search engine. You can open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google also because it is the most popular search engine and can be accessed by following this https://www.google.com/ link.
- In google, you can search for the Blueyonder webmail and then you will get the results. If google then you can follow the first result but you may be confused because the name will be different according to your search. The results will be for the Virgin Media. The reason is mention above.
- To make it easy for you, you can follow this http://tinyurl.com/VMELP1101 link to open the login page of Blueyonder (Virgin Media) webmail directly. In the Blueyonder email login page, you will get some blank space where you need to fill them with the respective data.
- First, you need to fill with your email address and then secondly with your password. The data you provide should be correct. After filling all the blanks with respective data, you need to click on the “Sign in” button to get signed in.
After you sign in, you can surf your webmail page. In case, you can’t sign in and access your account then you can reset your password to recover your account.
To Reset Blueyonder Email Login password, you can follow these steps:
- When you are stuck in the login page, you just need to click on the “Forgotten your username or password?” below the Sign in button. From that text, two words are only in red color and i.e. username and password. There you need to click on the “Password” word to open the recovery page.
- If you can’t find the text then you can follow this https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password link to open the recovery page. In that recovery page, you need to enter your username in the respective blank.
- Then, you just need to click on the “Continue” button to move forward for the next step. In the next step, you will open the security questions page where you need to answer some of your security questions. This process is to verify that you are the owner of particular account.
- In the same page, you also need to enter your Date of birth in the given area. After filling respective data, you need to click on the “continue” button. Then in the next page, you will be able to create a new password. You should create a strong password that others can’t guess and you will need to re-type the same new created password in the second blank.
- Then second time you enter the password, it will be for the verification and confirmation. Then after filling both blank with new password, you need to click on the “Continue” button again. Then you need to go for the Blueyonder email login page and sign in with your new password.
After that you should remember the new password for next login. You also need to remember to sign out of the device when you finish using your account.