BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. BSNL is a net portal which serves many other internet services. BSNL provides online mailing services as well. BSNL mail service totally a free service to use and create an account. Later we can use same BSNL mail login account by logging in. Here we have given the BSNL Mail Login And Reset steps.
BSNL Mail Login And Reset Steps are separately given here. Follow these steps to login to your BSNL Account:
- So, first of all, you will need to open the browser and open the search engine that is familiar to you. Search engine like Google will be best. In search engine, you can search for the BSNL mail login page.
- You will get numerous results in it and the results will be same in any search and from which you need to open the genuine one. So, as you open the BSNL mail login page, you will see the login fill up tab in the middle of the page.
- There you will see two blanks which you need to fill. You will also see many of other things that you don’t need to check. So, pay attention in the login tab and there you need to enter your Username on the first blank.
- And similarly, Password in the second blank respectively. Then after filling all the blanks, you need to click on “Sign In” button colored in blue in order to log in.
Also Read: Yahoo Mail Settings For Macbook
After that ,your account will be logged in. In case, you didn’t got signed in and tend have forgetting problem then you can reset your password to recover your account. You can follow these steps to recover your account:
- From the login page, you will see a text “Forgot Password” colored in blue which is internal link and you need to click on. By clicking on this will open the reset page.
- As you open the recovery page, you will get a tab with some blanks. You will need to enter your email address in the first blank. Then you need to click on the “Next” button and then follow the on screen 5 steps instructions to recover your account.
- The last step that is 5th, there you will be able to create a new password. You will need to create a strong new password and may need to enter the same password twice in different blank for verification.
After all, you need to save and continue signing in with your new password. You will be successfully logged in and you will need to remember the new password for next logins. You also need to sign out in every logins. So, these were the BSNL Mail Login And Reset steps. If you have any confusion, you can comment us below to get further help.