BT stands for the British Telecommunication which gives the services of communication like mails (BTconnect email) and other things. Here, mails are important for sending long messages with attached documents and files.
To login to BTconnect email from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
- First open your browser in your PC and open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine and can be opened with this https://www.google.com/ In Google, you can search for the BTconnect email.
- You will get numerous results with the link which can make you confuse. To make it easy, you can follow this https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform link to open the login page of BT email. In that page, you will see the login form in the right side and you will get two blank space.
- There you need to enter your email address or BT ID on the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. And after that, you need to click on the “Sign In” button. After that you will be signed and you will able to use your account.
In case, if you can’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can recover your account by resetting your password. To reset your password, you can follow these steps:
- Form the login page, you will see a text “Forgotten password?” below the password blank. From that text, the “password” word is blue color which means internal link. You can click on that text to open the reset page or this https://www.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotPassword link will also open the same reset page.
- In that page, you will get to enter your email address or BT ID. And then after entering that, you need to click on the “Next” button. Then, you will be mailed a mail where you get the link to the main reset page where you can enter a new password.
- You just need to click on the link that you received with the mail. In the reset page, you need to enter your new password and you should choose a strong password for the best security. You will need to enter your new password twice in the same in another blank for the confirmation and verification.
- And after entering on the both blank, you need to save the changes to save your new password and to get to login with your new password. You should remember the new password for logging for the next time.
You also need to remember the sign out from the device after finish using it.