Yahoo is popular service provider through internet. Yahoo provides various kinds of services for free and for some charges as well. Yahoo Mail is one of the basic free services that is used by most of the people. One person can create more than 2 accounts because it is fully free. As you create a free account, you can later use the same account by signing in. Today we will guide you on Yahoo Mail India login and reset steps.
Yahoo Mail India login and reset are given separately below. But first, to get signed in to your yahoo mail India, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you will need to open your computer browser and there you can open any search engine like Google which most popular search engine. In search engine, you can search for the Yahoo Mail India directly.
- This you will give you numerous results with link which can make you confuse. But you need to open the genuine Yahoo mail India page. So, as you reach the Yahoo Mail India login page, you will get a tab in the right side with one blank space.
- Here you need enter login details step by step. The blank is what you need to fill with your email address respectively and click on the next button or press “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- In the next page, you will get another blank where you need to fill it with your login password respectively. After entering password, you need to click on “Sign in” button or simply press “Enter” key from the keyboard.
[ Further Reading ] Yahoo Mail Canada Login and Reset Steps
After you sign in you can use your yahoo mail service. In case, you didn’t get signed then you can reset your password to recover your account. You can follow these steps for resetting password:
- So, from the login page, where you can enter your password, there you will get a text “Trouble signing in?” text in the login page. The text is in blue color which means is the internal link. As you click in it, you will open the recover page.
- There you will need to enter your email address or phone number in the blank and then just need to click on the “Continue” button. And then you will be shown an incomplete mobile phone number that is registered with that particular account.
- If you know the number then complete it and click on the “Submit” button and if you don’t know then just click on the “No, I don’t know the digits” button.
- If you choose the second that is unknown then you will be shown the incomplete recovery email address that is registered with that account or simply asks you to enter an email address.
- This process is to verify and send you an Account Key to you with any one medium just to make your password reset. You write down the received Account Key in the reset process and continue to next step, where you can reset your password.
- You can choose a strong password and should remember by you but can’t guess by others. You will need to enter your password twice for the verification.
- And after that, you need to save the changes and login to your account by new password. The same password is used for later sign in process. So, you need to remember the new password for next logins.
You should also need to sign out in each and every logins you have made.
Hence, these were the Yahoo Mail India login and reset steps. If you have any problems, you may contact or comment us.