GoDaddy Inc. is an American publicly traded internet domain registrar and internet hosting employer. The GoDaddy organization is known for its advertising. It’s been concerned in numerous controversies associated with censorship. Today, we will guide you on GoDaddy email login procedure.
For GoDaddy email login via web browser of PC, follow these steps:
- You need to open your any browser of your PC and open google in it. In google, you need to search for GoDaddy email login. If you search for GoDaddy login only then you will come to open the GoDaddy website which is not totally the Webmail/ Email page of GoDaddy.
- To open the GoDaddy email login page directly from this, then you need to click on this https://sso.godaddy.com/?app=email&realm=pass This link will open your GoDaddy Email Login page.
- In that page, you will see the language that you are using recently in first top left corner. In the same line or navigation bar, you will see Sales and Support number on right corner.
- You will see the GoDaddy logo and a “Workspace Webmail” text on the page. Below that, you will see Sign in and its fill up blanks. In the fill up blanks, you need to enter your email address in first blank and Password in the second blank.
- After that, you need to click on “Sign In” button to access your account. Before continuing, you need to be sure, if you are ticked or un-ticked in the “Keep me signed in” option. If you are ticked in that option then, whenever you come back to your browser for GoDaddy mail, you will be signing in already if you have forgot to log out.
- Or if you have un-ticked, then you will always stay logout and will be needing to sign out again and again whenever you come back even you didn’t logged out.
- In case, if you have forgotten your password of GoDaddy email then you can reset it to access back to your account. To reset, you will see “I forgot” option beside the Password and above the password blank.
- That is internal hyper link, which will help you to reset your password. or you can click on https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset?app=email&realm=pass this link to enter the reset password page and process.
If you have signed in then you can surf your GoDaddy email and send email. If you are using non-private device then you need to remember to Sign out before you leave.