Yahoo signature is an email signature which appears in the bottom of every mail and messages. The signature is repetitively added if the feature is on. It is helpful if you need to send the same small message or contact number or quote in every mails. This feature is more useful to business person.
To change signature in Yahoo Mail (Yahoo Signature), you can follow these steps:
- So, first of all, you will need to login your Yahoo mail account in your browser. Open the browser of your computer and open a search engine like Google to search the link for Yahoo mail login.
- You will get numerous results in there but you need to open the genuine one. As you open the Yahoo mail login page, you need to login by filling the blanks step by step.
- First, you need to fill with your username or email address and then you need to click on the “Next” button or simply press the “Enter” key from the keyboard. This will make you go ahead in steps.
- So in next step, you will see another blank where you need to fill it with your login password. After filling that, you need to click on the “Next” button or simply press the “Enter” key from the keyboard.
- So, as you enter your account, you will need to go for the Settings. The settings icon will be in the right side of the page with the text itself. You need to click on it and then the short settings tab will pop down in right side.
- There, you will need to search for the “More Settings” text in the bottom of the right screen. So, inside that, you will see some bird-eye view option in left side. There you need to click on the “Writing email” section.
- After that, exactly beside, you will need see “Signature” section as well. And then a box where you had written down something that is signature. You need to make changes there.
- As you write down, the preview is shown in the right side. Then as you finish typing it, save it and go back to the home page. Try sending some emails as demo to check if signature has changed correctly or not.
After that you can remove the Yahoo signature if you don’t want or simply edit the details if you want by visiting the same page. So, follow the following steps:
- Follow the same steps form above points till 6. And as you see your “Signature” section in the settings, you need to deselect or turn off the blue slider that is currently turned on.
- As you deselect or turn off the feature by sliding the toggle button, you need to click on the save button. After that the Yahoo signature will not be available in your mails.
So, you can add your signature, edit/ change and remove it anytime you want.