Yahoo! Mail is an email service launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another for businesses. By December 2011, Yahoo! Mail had 281 million users, making it the third largest web-based email service in the world. Since 2015 its webmail client also supports managing non-Yahoo e-mail accounts. Today we will learn steps on how to Compose And Send Email From Yahoo Mail.
We can easily compose and send email from yahoo mail if we already have a Yahoo mail account. We need to follow the following steps:
- Login with a valid email address and password.
- After we enter a valid yahoo account and its password, we are redirected to the homepage of Yahoo. Here we do have various options, but since we need to compose and email, we should click on Mail which is at the top right of the Homepage.
- After we click Mail, we are redirected to our mailbox where we have options to view our inbox, sent, starred, etc.
- We can now simply compose email by clicking on the compose button. All we need to do is enter a valid email address to whom we want to send and write our message.
After this our message is composed and we can easily send our mail by simply clicking mail.
While composing the message, we don’t only write messages. Sometimes, we also might need to attach files, images, links, gifs, etc. These options are available on the right side of the send button. We can insert our required files, folder, links, images by simply clicking those buttons and selecting the required files.
[ Further reading ] How To Block Spam emails on Yahoo Mail
- Message sizelimits in Yahoo.
Yahoo lets you send and receive emails up to 25MB. The total size, including all attachments and messages, must be below this limit.
So, these were all the ideas on Compose And Send Email From Yahoo Mail. If you have any queries, you may contact us or comment us below.