Lycos is a web search engine like googles and other search engine. This is a web portal as well where it gives the service of mail, news, jobs, shopping, etc. it is very much similar to google and yahoo even others as well. Below are the steps provided for Lycos email login and reset procedure.
For Lycos email login procedure from your browser, you need to follow these steps:
- First you need to open your browser in your computer. There you can open google or any other search engine. You can open google with this https://www.google.com/ In google, you can search for Lycos email login where you will get numerous results in seconds.
- With so many results, you may get confuse. So, to make it easy, you can follow this http://www.mail.lycos.com/ link to open the Lycos mail login page. You will get there some blank spaces, where you need to enter your Member name or email address in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively.
- After filling both the area, you need to click on the “Sign in” button. And after that, you will be signed in and you can surf your mail service of Lycos.
In case you can’t sign because you forgot your password then, you can follow these steps to re-login by resetting password:
- From the login page, you will see a text “Forgot Password?” colored in blue beside the sign in button. If you didn’t find it then you can follow this https://registration.lycos.com/lostpassword.php link to open the reset page.
- In that page, you need to enter your Member name or e-mail address on the respective blank and then you need to click on the “Reset Password” button below the blank.
- After that you need to check your email address for the mail they will sent having a reset link. You need to click on the link and then the real password reset page will open.
- In that page, you need to create your new password. Password should be strong that cannot be guessed and remembered by you. You need to enter your new password twice for the verification. And after that you need to save the changes.
After all process, you just need to sign in with your new password and you should remember the new password for later sign in. you also need to sign out from the device after finish using it or lending the device to someone else.