Hotmail is one of the most usefully email online services available on the Internet. Today we are here to help on the steps of “How To Create a Hotmail Account?” which has enhanced to Outlook.com to give you a better performance. It has upgraded completely into new UI called outlook. They allow their members to compose and receive emails for free from anywhere in the world. Hotmail is connected to windows live, skype, xbox live and other Microsoft services. To create a Hotmail ID first you need to create a Microsoft account. For sign up, you can go to outlook.live.com and follow these steps.
Steps on How To Create a Hotmail Account? are:
- Tap on create free account.
- Then enter your ID and click the down arrow button to choose the mail you want and click next.
- Then enter your password (make sure to make a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters as well in your password to make strong enough for your security purpose to protect your account).[ Further Reading ] Sky Yahoo Mail Login and Reset Steps
- Before you complete this process, on the next page you have to input your personal details with your name, date of birth, location and user ID.
- Enter the characters in the box you see to make sure you are a real person (if you can’t see clearly you can refresh by pressing the new button on the screen).
- After you have input all your personal details, you should come up with something that looks like this, and just select your preferred display language and home time zone on the screen and click on save and you are done.
In case, if you already had a Hotmail account and you want to resume your mail service you can just login using your old username and password. Also, you can log in using your Microsoft account. (Many Hotmail users have reported that they can’t access their accounts using their old Hotmail ID from outlook.com. In that case, simply use the signup process from outlook.com or Microsoft.com)
Hence, these were the steps on “How To Create a Hotmail Account”. If you have any confusion left, you may contact us or comment us below.