Rediffmail is the email service of the Rediff online portal like Google where Gmail is its service. Rediff is an Indian portal and its service can also be used in mobile browsers. And Rediffmail can be used by anyone by creating a free account. Rediffmail login and reset steps are as follows:
For Rediffmail login and reset steps from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
First, here are the Rediffmail login steps:
- In Google, you can search for Rediffmail or Rediff only. You will get numerous results with links which can make you confuse. To make it easy for you, you can follow this http://www.rediff.com/ link to open the home page of Rediff portal.
- In that page at top left corner, you will see the Rediffmail tab with icon, you can click on that. Or you can also follow this https://mail.rediff.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi link to open the Rediffmail login page directly.
- In the Rediffmail login page at right side, you will see some blank space to fill. You need to fill the first blank with your Username and second blank with Password respectively. After that, you need to click on the “Go” button below the blanks in order to login.
After that, you will logged in and you can use your account. In case you forgot your password and can’t access your account then you have choice to recover your account by resetting your password.
To reset your Rediffmail login password, you can follow these steps:
- From the Rediffmail login page, you will see a blue text “Forgot Password?” beside the Password text. It is an internal link text which can be clicked and will open the reset page. Or you can follow this given https://register.rediff.com/utilities/newforgot/index.php?FormName=showlogin link to open the same page.
- In the reset page, you will be asked to enter your email ID first and then you need to click on the “Next” button to continue. Then in next step, you need to confirm that this account belongs to you. You will need to follow some procedures.
- After the confirmation, you will get to that page where you can create a new password. You should create a strong password. You need to enter your new password twice in the same page for the confirmation and verification. After that, you need to save the changes and continue.
Also Read: 1and1 Webmail Login and Reset Steps
Then you can sign in with your new password and you need to remember the new password for next time login. You also need to sign out of the device after finish using it. So, these were the Rediffmail Login And Reset steps. If you have any problem, you can comment us below.