Yandex Webmail Login And Reset Steps – Yandex Mail – Yandex Email
Yandex is Russian company which gives different internet services somehow similar to Google, Yahoo and other internet services. Like google, Yandex has the search engine service, Yandex webmail login service, browser, and many more. By signing in to Yandex Webmail service, you can login anytime and send message and receive mails anytime.Yandex Webmail Login And Reset are very simple and easy here is how you can do it.
For Yandex Webmail Login And Reset from your computer browser, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your browser on your desktop, then open google in it or any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- In google, you can search for Yandex where you will get various results. You can directly go to yandex main page through this https://www.yandex.ru/ There, you will see the services of yandex with mail service also. You need to click on the Mail button on top right corner.
- This will open the Yandex webmail login page. You can enter to yandex mail login page with this https://mail.yandex.ru/ link also. You see some advertisement in that page and login fill up blanks in the left side of the same page.
- Watch Our Video Tutorial on How To Regain Access To Your Forgotten Yandex Password”:
- There you need to enter your email address on the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. To sign in, you need to click on the “check in” button. After that you will be signed in and you will able to send and receive mails.
In case, you didn’t sign in because you forgot your password then you can recover it by resetting your password. To reset password, you can follow these steps:
- From the login page, you can click on the text “Forgot your password?” above the check in button. The text is blue in color to make it easy to be noticed and it is internal link. You can also go with this link https://passport.yandex.com/passport?mode=restore to open the same reset page.
- In the reset page, you will find two box where you need to enter your username or email address on the first blank. Then, you need to type the text given in the image beside the blank in the second blank respectively. You need to type that text very carefully. And after that, you need to click on “Next” button below the image.
- By that, you will receive a confirmation code in your mobile phone number if you have linked before or if not then, you will need to enter the phone number that will help you in recovering your account. The received confirmation code should be entered in the process of recovery.
- After you continue, you will get to create a new password. You need to choose a strong password which can’t be guessed by others but shall be remembered by you. You need to enter your new password twice for verification and confirmation.
Then after that, you will need to save the changes and then, you can sign in by your new password in any device and browser. You also need to sign out before leaving the device after you finish using it.